Thursday, August 23, 2012

So, I guess I should tell every one about myself. So I am going to be 21 in about a month. I am engaged to my, well I guess he is, my high school sweet heart ( we have been together since we were 14). I'm here at Yavapia to get my associates of arts, and am thinking about going into social work, specifically to work with at risk teens. Obviously I have a thing for zombies. I love zombie apocalypse movies and the special effects make up that goes into it is amazing, I don't know I guess I'm weird but that's me. I just have always thought the concept as interesting. I mean there all sorts of thing the zombies could mean, for example what people have turned into, always needing more not being satisfied, there are so many other things that they could stand for. It has become a huge craze, and has even shown up in the news.
Check out this link, it a blog about zombies, and a peculiar spree of "zombie" like behavior. (may be disturbing to some readers)
http://commonsenseconspiracy.com/2012/06/so-whats-up-with-the-zombie-apocalypse-and-why-is-it-so-popular/

-zombiegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment