Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hell week

First week in the semester is done for me, it was very draining this semester and I do not know why. I am taking seven classes, and it feels like "hell week", like when people do sports, every teacher needed something done, and it is stressful. It kind of sets the whole stage of what/how the school year is going to be. I feel raggedy, like my brain is splitting. I think it's interesting the more I stress out the more I can't sleep, and the more I can't sleep the more stressed I get. So how do you break the cycle? the crazy part is I am not even a freshmen, this is my 3rd semester, maybe it's the daunting task of taking seven classes, and having fit in work. Crazy stuff.
-zombiegirl

2 comments:

  1. ha!!! I felt the exact same way.I actually still do. And yet my coping with it is not thinking about it which could lead to failure and I don't do the whole failure thing. I want to get A's in everything and be able to have a social life when I'm not working. And I think it's the rant we go through in our minds that really puts us over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, I jut wish I could shut that voice that stresses me out up, lol.

    ReplyDelete